To Grandmother’s house we go!
Thanksgiving break is coming up next week and the Library will be closed November 22-25. Even though our doors will be closed, our website will still be open for business.
If you’re in a studying mood, you’ll still be able to:
- Ask a librarian for research help through our 24 hour chat reference service
- Access more than 53,000 e-books
- Watch streaming video through Films on Demand
- Find articles in nearly 40,000 e-journals
And if you’re not in a studying mood, you may want to consider:
- Checking out a pre-loaded Kindle or a print book from the Leisure Reading collection before the Library closes for the break
- Brushing up on your table manners
- Learning more about football
Perhaps that takes care of your academic and leisure needs, but what if you need some help with Thanksgiving dinner?